Detective Training Agency:
Starting as a trainee detective, teams have to solve a number of crimes to move their way up the ranks and earn their detective badge. Crime solving involved handling and solving a range of clues (including pictures, suspect profiles and witness statements) to build up evidence against the culprit.
- Maths – solve problems involving the four operations.
- Maths – be able to read measures in volume, time and distance in metric units and convert measures when given the scale.
- Maths – shape & problem solving – working out which shapes can fit within a specific area without leaving any empty spaces.
- Maths – fit together clues to draw a conclusion.
- English – articulate and justify answers, arguments and opinions.
- PSHE – interpersonal skills – communication and team working.