Raising Aspirations - Thursday 26th September 2019, 9:30am - 1:00pm
We are running a training event for social workers and parents or carers with Halton children in care.
The agenda for the day will include:
- An introduction from Sharon Williams, Headteacher of the Virtual School, and the the virtual school team.
- PEPs - updates to the form for 2019-2020, roles and responsibilities, links to the Boxall profile, links to one page profile and the virtual school 5 point measure of success.
- Pupil Premium Plus - the process of funding and guidance around what it can and cannot fund.
- Activity & Support Programme - things that Halton Virtual School do to support our children and young people.
- Ways Halton Virtual School can support you to help our children and young people make progress and raise aspirations - i.e. training needs, communication, resources.
The training is relevant for parents/carers with Halton CIC who are school aged.
Booking for this is essential - please contact the virtual school if you would like more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
|We will always welcome suggestions for areas of support and new training ideas in relation to supporting the education of our children in care.